Tuesday 14 June 2011

Brief news and work in progress

         Hello there, and straight to the point, my router fried just a week ago and I was offline for the said period of time, things are back to normal now fortunately. During that break I was adapting one of my old stories into a level document, with the given advice from my buddy Reese. It goes very well, and I managed to start some aditional stories. Looks like my writers block is fading, good sign. It took me 3 or 4 years to get things going smooth in story writing area. Anyway, the level I'm making on paper will be somewhere around an RPG/Hack'n'Slash/Action Adventure in a low magic, fantasy world. Portfolio and practice purposes. I need to slow it down cause instead of a 10 minute level it transforms into a game bible. Other than that I'd like to show you one of the pictures I coloured, from Drawing and Composition 3. Hope you like it, somehow after being done with the course I started drawing better, although I will show the new things when they are done to a better standard. Again apologies for leaving you without new input.

     Ok so with a fresh start here's the XVI century soldier, lots of those things are inspired by things I could find during my research. Without further ado, here's what I got.


Well here it is, XVI century soldier, supposedly, some tweaks of mine here and there. With practice I should get better and that's what I'm counting on. Also I'm changing the text colour so it's easier to read. I will apply this change as soon as I relearn how to do it, in the mean time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment