Tuesday 27 July 2010

Better late than later! Short Update! New Steampunk and Fantasy on its way

I want to apologise for the delay as I was busy with my course work and with preparing my projects for the site, there is much content being 'work in progress' and being simultanously working on them takes a heavy chunk of time, consuming my energy and witt. Ha! Welcome again to the all genere fantasy, sci fi, steampunk site. As planned there are several works undergoing a serious expansion, some of them are troublesome hence why it takes so much for me to finish them. Never-the-less! I plan to post something new in the days to come so keep a look out! Enjoy your stay at this magnificent blog and be ready for more. Also I am considering writing reviews, but maybe at later time, reviews of games, books, comic books maybe. And I'd like to introduce you the Moon Jade Angel blog, its a site with online comic books made by my friend. Try it out on http://www.noisefetish.com/ Thank you for your time and be well! And May the Steampunk be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment