Thursday 25 November 2010

Georgius "The Traveler" sketch Astrofantasy/Island Kingdom - steampunk/fantasy


Hi, this is the main protagonist of the IK project, the book I'm working on. Georgius is a rogue driffter type, his past is not revealed in the beginning. A strong man with an iron will, haunted by doubts and seeking refuge from his demons by moving from one place to another. Seems like wherever he goes trouble arise. On the way to a mining village of Draviksen his destiny catches up with him by "gifting" Georgius with a "magickal find". A sinister discovery indeed, leading him on a dangerous path, which will either corrupt and destroy him or forge his soul and character into a paragon of good and a hero to many. Choices he makes aren't always the most heroic, Georgius is human like anyone else. Fortunately 9 out of 10 he will do the right thing, or so we like to think... As for the drawing, I was told it reminds of Fable games characters. And one opinion on Georgius I heard was that he is like Jack Sparrow just without the comical part. I myself can't tell exactly who he is, for me, his a man who needs to make some important choices in his life in order to become better. And human's flaw is to make mistakes. On a side note you may notice my initials on the drawing. In any case I hope you like it and see you soon on Bonesaw commodities.

1 comment:

  1. hi there , i love the sketch, very nice and detail. thanks for the notebook advice. i already got it yesterday :) hope to hear from u soon. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete