Saturday 7 August 2010

The Ambassador's Mission on Bonesaw commodities! Plus a news alert!

Well I have come across a new book, that I got for my birthday. Word of truth, I didn't check the reviews except one form a literary magazine that I value and actually came across by accident (I buy it every month). So, the review gave it a medium mark, which is good for a read as I noticed comparing the books they review. Although you need to know critics are never satisfied.

So without further ado I give you "The Ambassador's Mission" I read thru it carefuly for 14 pages and I got hooked, it is very promising I also will give a review of it when I'm done with the book, but for now I will just keep working on my projects, hope the book fits your tastes as it does mine! To put it briefly its about a young lad trying to achieve something great working for the ambassador, sent to a formerly hostile territory he is in need of help from the ambassador himself. A story of Thieves and Daggers with a pinch of magic.

 I hope its a good book, as I like to read and learn new stuff for my own technique, should pick up some of it at least I think. Anyway I don't want to spoil anyones fun, check it out if its your thing. And as for the new posts there will be some new stuff going on, on the blog throught the next week, so stay tuned! Also I may share my research on the occult which I use for the story purposes usualy. And new drawings. Do enjoy the stay at the best place for steampunk, fantasy, sci fi Bonsaw commodities welcomes all! Steampunk, fantasy and sci fi at the touch of your finger tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment